Receiving or Refusing Damaged Products
To Our Loyal Clients,
We pride ourselves on having the best packaging in the industry. Unfortunately, we've seen an unprecedented amount of our valuable product being damaged by LTL and Parcel Carriers. This is completely out of our control. We are committed to resolving these issues by assisting you in the claims process. Your cooperation will help us better assist you through this process.
LTL TRUCK DELIVERIES:
- Inspect your freight at the point of delivery.
- Do not wait to thoroughly inspect your shipment.
- If there is visible damage to the packaging, sign for the freight as "DAMAGED" on your BOL and immediately inspect every piece for damage.
- If you sign it without writing "DAMAGED" then it is assumed that there was no damage at the time of delivery. Dynacorn will not be able to assist you with these damage claims.
- If there is severe damage, where you suspect a large loss, refuse the shipment and contact us immediately with pictures of the refused freight.
- You have 24 hours to report damaged or missing parts to us via email [email protected].
- Send us detailed pictures of the damaged boxes and damaged items to assist you in the claims process.
- Inspect the package immediately.
- You have 72 hours to report the damage.
- Send detailed pictures of the box and item.
Following these steps will help us better assist you and expedite the process to get you back on track. Thank you for your continued support and partnership with Dynacorn International.